slide show

Monday, April 29, 2013

Classical Conversations Ceremony

The kiddos are officially finished their first year of Classical Conversations!  Although our homeschool year is certainly not over (we'll be doing some schooling through the summer - Angel is overjoyed about that, ha!), I cannot believe that CC Cycle 1 has come to an end.  We celebrated with a year end ceremony this evening.  It was raining on the kids (and my camera), so this was a "ya get what ya get" photo op.  I am so incredibly proud of my littles and all they have accomplished this school year.  I am even more excited about what our next homeschool year will bring - the fun is just beginning.  I'm feeling so blessed to have the special privilege to school them at home, what an honor!


Below is a small snippet of the almost-15-minute Timeline Song the kids worked hard at memorizing this school year.  It includes 161 world events, starting at Creation and going through 9/11.  Because of its length, the kids performed the song from Creation to Jesus Christ, and they did a great job!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Idaho! I’m bored at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, excellent blog!
    wedding venues in beverly hills

    ReplyDelete