slide show

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions

2012. It's that time of year again, isn't it? A new year. And new resolutions. I have two *basic* resolutions, which I believe will lead to more. But to keep it simple, I resolve to grow in my faith and relationship with my Heavenly Father ... to be more in the Word and to be thankful for all that He's blessed me with. AND, I resolve to be more present with my children and family.


I had thought out several different ways I would elaborate on these resolutions, but I think they pretty much speak for themselves. Plus I'll just find a way to make it complicated by writing about it. LOL. I'll be starting a 90-day New Testament reading with DH shortly (not a study, just a reading) and I am also going to be reading Ann Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts and writing down my "gifts" in this gorgeous journal I picked up at Greetings & Readings. I know the book is controversial in some ways, but I like the overall principle of living in thanks to our Lord for every. single. thing. Makes it pretty difficult to get upset about much of anything ... I'll let you know how that works out for me :-) LOL.


I have a feeling I will be saying "yes" more and "no" less ... in so many ways.
What are your resolutions this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment