slide show

Friday, October 15, 2010

Impromptu "Session" with Angel






This amazingly gorgeous pavilion sits outside of the Zoo's entrance. When we walked passed it on the way in, I just KNEW I wanted to grab some shots of one of the kids there! Angel was the most cooperative, so she got the lucky job of being my model :-) LOL.

Unfortunately it didn't go exactly as I had mapped out in my head, but things never go as planned with my kids (don't know why I haven't figured this out yet). I was *trying* to get shots like #5 with all of the cool arches and beams in the background. I didn't really have the right lens and Angel wasn't as cooperative as I would've hoped. BUT, I still got a couple from her that are super cute and absolutely scream "her" ... so I guess I succeeded :-) I love, love, love everything about #5 except for that goofy face ... LOL ... but that's my girl, so I suppose I should just go with it!! :-) :-) :-)

4 comments:

  1. Aw Thanks Kristen!! It's amazing how DIFFICULT she can be to photograph! Why can't she be like Tyler?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. b/c she's a photographers daughter. When i try to get pics of him...i don't get the smiles you do! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful and I LOVE these pictures. Your own kids are never easy...LOL

    ReplyDelete