slide show

Friday, October 15, 2010

Aquarium!

We kept going after our visit to the Zoo and hit the Aquarium too! Of course, this was after a stop for lunch :-) I didn't have a flash with me, so I was pretty limited here, it's crazy dark! Even with my ISO all the way bumped up ... well, my camera can't perform miracles. LOL. So here's one shot of the kids checking out the sting rays. And then we move to the rainforest ... let there be light!

He is so edible! Gosh, I LOVE HIM!!!!

Hahaha ... and then there's my pretty Angel ... even when she's trying to avoid the camera, she's still beautiful :-) She has recently been rolling her pants up because she is "too hot" ... it's pretty funny but she looks a bit ridiculous. I don't usually let her do it much in public but it really is hot in the rainforest, so it seemed warranted!

Hehe ... self-portrait on the escalator with a VERY slow shutter speed because of the lack of light. It's kind of fun though. You can see Lovebug and DH too :-)
I have to let you know that I did NOT edit Lovebug in this next shot in any way ... his eyes are seriously this stunning.
I think this next one is kind of cool ... again the lack of light made things kind of interesting so I went for a silhouette shot. We didn't stick around for our dolphin show, so the kids watched them swimming from the bottom - you can even see them in the pool :-)
The Aquarium isn't nearly as interesting as I remember as a child. We breezed through and then didn't even make it to 2 of the exhibits ... it could have been that it was a terribly long day but IDK ... I'll take the Zoo any day over the Aquarium!

All in all, we had a really amazing family day ... the kids were so awesome even though they ate late AND didn't have naps. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment