slide show

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rag Rollers


I got inspired to look for curlers for Angel ... I had those pink plastic & foam ones growing up and they were pretty rough to sleep on. In trying to find ones to purchase, I came across a tutorial for rag rollers so I made some! This was actually the only way to curl hair back in the "old days" ...

Angel is sooooo excited - she can't wait to see what her hair looks like tomorrow morning. When I was putting her to bed, she said "I'm going to have hair just like [my cousin]!"

So we'll see how cousin-like she is in the morning :-) Obviously, more pictures to follow! I took these with a super high ISO of 3200 because I was only using the ambient light in the family room (which explains why you're seeing all of the grain in the images). I kind of dig the grainy b&w look because rag rollers are so old school. My other settings were 1/25th, f/4.

No comments:

Post a Comment