slide show

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The dig-out

The beginning of the dig-out! This was the awesome path that DH made for the dogs in the backyard.
Yup, the swing is partially buried in the snow drift.
My wonderful hubby digging out the rest of the driveway so we can get around tomorrow! I bet he'll be at work before 8:30 as usual.
View of the court from the front door. This pic doesn't do these humongoid piles of snow justice ... I swear they are like 10 feet tall!
You can see this red wall gets a lot of use for pictures ... I get such amazing light through our the french doors in the kitchen! Here is Angel dressed up to go snowtubing. Poor thing, she could barely move. LOL. She was wearing my hat and gloves ... 2 shirts, 2 pairs of pants under her snow pants, 2 pairs of socks (1 pair was actually mine), her coat and boots. She had a BLAST though. DH took her so I don't have any pics, but I hear our awesome neighbor took a few, can't wait to see them :-)

And unfortunately, Lovebug still doesn't really dig the snow that much. He stayed inside with me while Angel went snowtubing so I don't have any cute snow pics of him. Maybe next year though?

My settings varied ... 1/2o0th, f/4, ISO400 for the indoor shot of Angel. 1/2500, f/4, ISO100 for the outdoor shots. Snow is really tough to photograph ... it's impossible to not blow out the pic with so much white everywhere! I converted most of them to b&w to help a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment