slide show

Friday, March 14, 2014

Home

I'm home.  After 48 hours of travel, a cancelled flight, and an unexpected overnight stay in Chicago, I'm home.  I'm not really sure what to write, as words don't seem to do my trip to China justice.  I don't even know where to start, so for now I'll just say it was overwhelmingly amazing.  We went there to be hands and feet, and we saw over and over again that the Father is already working in so many ways.  And our team was blessed to be a part of it.  I am unbelievably thankful I had the opportunity to be His servant and to witness all that I did.  Wow.


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! We are praying for a return one day in a manner of service - looking into organizations etc
    What an experience - can't wait to read your posts in the future ;)

    ReplyDelete