slide show

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Chinese Dumplings

I should preface this post by writing that I cannot tell you how to re-create these dumplings :-)  Having said that though, these were a lot of fun to watch come alive.  When Sweetie asked if I wanted her to make dumplings for us, I practically jumped up and down with excitement!  We took a trip to the Asian market and stocked up on essentials, and then she went to work.  She was so very patient with Angel and Lovebug while teaching how to put them together.  We froze the dumplings and then cooked and ate them a few days later at the beach.  What a super special treat!  The expression on Sweetie's face as she bit into the first dumpling was absolutely priceless.  Having never made them on her own before, she was thrilled to find out they tasted exactly as she was hoping for.  It was a beautiful moment, and I was SO proud of her!  We are having so much fun with our girl!














2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Chinese dumplings are a favorite of mine! Maybe she could come to our house and make some too, lol! On of my favorite meals was authentic dim sum in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am impressed! They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete