slide show

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Her Barefoot Book Nook!

I used Grammarly to grammar check this post.

Girlfriend loves her books!  She has especially taken a liking to her new Barefoot Book Nook in her bedroom, how sweet!  I am just thrilled with the quality of these books, and I continue to be so impressed with every new book we read!  The board books, specifically, are so sturdy, thick, and strong.  If they can hold up to my sweet Sunshine, then I am pretty sure they can withstand just about anything!






The books pictured are as follows:

To shop more Barefoot Books,
click the link below to be taken
to my marketplace!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Renee,

    I've been following your blog for a while now and we just brought our daughter home from China in December. I would love to talk to you about Barefoot Books and maybe becoming an ambassador. Is it something I can actually make some money at or would I just end up with a lot of great books? Do you get credit if I sign up under your referral?

    Thanks,
    Shawn Shreeves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shawn! Thank you so much for your comment! I tried to reply via email, but there isn't an email associated with your blogger account, I'm sorry! Shoot my a message and we can chat - livingouthislove@yahoo.com. Take care and God Bless!

      Delete