slide show

Monday, February 4, 2013

The Chinese Acrobats

Were amazing, spectacular, absolutely jaw-dropping!  Wow, what a show!  Easily the best performance I have seen in ... years?  Seriously if you have the opportunity (Chinese children adopted or not), please go see them!  All of the kids adored the performance and I pretty much had a smile from ear to ear the whole time.  Made me appreciate the rich Chinese culture and traditions even more.  I wasn't allowed to take any pictures of the performance (silly copyright laws), but I did snap a couple quick ones of the kids after it was over.  My mom and our sweet friends joined us for the performance and then had lunch with us back at our house.  Watching Sunshine play with her beautiful friend was so, so precious!



1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful pic of beautiful babies!! We had SO SO Much fun with you all, I feel so blessed to be your friend! (((hugs))

    ReplyDelete