slide show

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My next 30 years






I was hoping to do this yesterday on my actual birthday but time didn't allow for that :-( So here are my self-portraits at 30 years and 1 day. LOL. I want to be able to look back on these images 30 years from now and see that my wrinkles and gray hairs weren't nearly as bad as I thought they were. (I still think they're pretty bad but I'm learning to live with them ... it's all in the perspective I suppose)

I am almost *always* behind the camera ... so it was important to me to do this. It's actually kind of uncomfortable for me to take portraits of myself!! But fortunately this process was made very easy with the use of a borrowed remote and 70-200mm 2.8L - I shot most of these with that amazing lens. I also used my 100mm macro (still love that one too!) for the closer shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment